For the scientific community:
- The annual "Institut Cochin - Jean-Claude Dreyfus" days on various subjects, or more specific symposia on a given scientific theme, such as the one organized each year with the company Miltenyi-Biotec on Immunology topics.
- Seminars given by internationally renowned researchers
- Technological conferences, to follow the progress of laboratory practices in connection with new equipments or new concepts
- "Trans-science" conferences for all staff to feed our curiosity outside our research areas.
For the general public:
- Events such as the national science festival, hosting patient associations or participating in open days of APHP hospitals,
- Actions for schoolchildren, such as "Apprentis chercheurs".
In addition, the JeCCo association contributes to the animation of the institute more specifically for young people (ITA, doctoral students, post-doctoral students).