Members of CYBIO facility
The CYBIO facility performs cell sorting in L2 on ARIAIII or Astrios cytometer-sorters, as a service.
Since 2012, the facility has been offering biomarkers assays using Luminex® technology, MSD technology and more recently using the ultrasensitive ELISA digital Simoa® technology (Quanterix).
Finally, since 2019, CYBIO offers sample preparation for Single Cell RNASeq (or Single Nuclei) analysis in collaboration with the GENOM'IC facility.
See all services ...
The facility manages a pool of equipments for cell biology that it makes available to research teams within the institute or outside. The facility manages and ensures the maintenance and quality control of these equipments. It also trains users and advises them on their applications.
The reservation of equipments is done via OPENIRIS :
- To do this, you must first create an account on OPENIRIS
- Then you need to request access to the CYBIO facility
- Then you need to request access to the desired device
- Finally the reservation of the device will be possible (with or without request for assistance).
To be able to access the equipment autonomously, all users must be trained.
After a presentation meeting between the user, the project manager and the CYBIO manager, a choice of training courses adapted to the user's needs will be proposed.
Except for the C6 cytometer, the facility will not be able to provide training for short term trainees (less than 6 months), the trainees will remain under the responsibility of their supervisors.
- Several half-days of theoretical training are offered each year.
- Several half-days of practical training (C6 and DIVA) are also offered.
- One-day training sessions on the use of sorters are also offered.
- Assistance may also be available.
How to access CYBIO's training courses?
Make a training request on OPENIRIS and then contact us by email to arrange a meeting and present your project. No training will be accepted without this prior meeting.
To make a training request, connect to the Open Iris software in the Services section and click on the Submit Request button for the "Cytometry Training Request" service.