Paolo Pierobon just arrived in the team Clotilde Randriamampita, with projects at the interface between biophysics and biology.
He is invited bu Jérôme Delon.
- Microtubules restrict F-actin polymerization to the immune synapse via GEF-H1 to maintain polarity in lymphocytes J Pineau, et al, Elife 11, e78330 2022
- Phenotyping Polarization Dynamics Of Immune Cells Using A Lipid Droplet-Cell Pairing Microfluidic Platform, L Pinon, et al bioRxiv , 2021.12. 22.473360, 2021
- Actomyosin-driven force patterning controls endocytosis at the immune synapse
- A Kumari, J Pineau, et al Nature communications 10 (1), 1-14 24, 2019
- Polarity protein Par3 controls B-cell receptor dynamics and antigen extraction at the immune synapse, A Reversat, et al Molecular biology of the cell 26 (7), 1273-1285 43 2015
- Polarized secretion of lysosomes at the B cell synapse couples antigen extraction to processing and presentation MI Yuseff, et al, Immunity 35 (3), 361-374, 2011